Amazon Affiliate Pro, is the most innovative plugin ever build for WordPress. Loaded with tones of features, which will help you to create money making affiliate site with amazon affiliate program. If you still have any doubts? feel free to connect with us.
To Configure Plugin, you need to open “Amazon Config” Settings Page.
- General Settings: Add Access Key ID, Secret Access key and Associate Tags received from Amazon.
- Advanced Settings: You no need to make any changes here. Keep everything default.
- Shopping Cart: Enable or Disable Remote Shopping Cart Feature and Select Cart Type.
- Auto Updater: Enable or Disable Auto Updater Feature and set Updater frequency.
AAPro Plugin requires
- Amazon Affiliate Account with API Access
- PHP Version 7.0 or later
- MySQL Version 5.5 or later
- WordPress Version 4.5 or later
- WP Memory Limit: 128MB Minimum
- WP Max Upload Size: 40MB Minimum
With AAPro Plugin you get multiple search options.
- Search using API directly on your Website.
- Search on Amazon Website and Grab ASINs via Chrome Extension.
- Advanced Search allows you to do a more complex search, like browse node lookup etc.
You can Import product using multiple methods.
- Build a Search List and Import via item Import.
- Import using CSV file Upload.
- Single Item Upload
- Multiple Items Upload
- Schedule Item Import
To Configure Theme Settings, you need to open “Settings” Page.
- Module Settings: Enabled or Disable any Module such as Shopping Cart, Item Search, CSV Export, and Store Analytics etc…
- Header Settings: Here you can configure Theme Header Section, Logo etc.
- Slider Settings: Here you can Configure Main Slider Settings.
- Home Settings: Here you can Design Theme Home Page, by adding blocks. You can add as many as you want.
- Product Settings: Configure Single Product page settings.
- Post Settings: Configure Single Post page settings.
- User Settings: Configure User Profile Settings.
- Search Settings: Search Bar and Search Page Settings.
- Newsletter Settings: Newsletter Subscription Settings.
- Sidebar Settings: Sidebar Settings for Post and Products.
- Mobile Settings: Mobile theme Settings.
- Style & Typography: Style and Typography settings site wide.
- Comments Settings: Set Comments Settings for products.
- Review Settings: Review Settings.
- Footer Settings: Footer settings to display footer links.
- Advanced Settings: Export and Import Settings.
There are total of 10 modules which you can enable or disable under plugin settings.
There are two type of shopping cart
- HTML Based
- API Based
You can choose any as per your choice. The default is HTML Based.
There are multiple shortcodes, which you can use on your theme directly.
- [offer_price] - To Show Product Offer Price
- [regular_price] - To Show Product Regular Price
- [brand_name] - To Show Product Brand Name
- [in_stock] - To Show Product Stocks
- [item_url] - To Show Product URL
- [item_asin] - To Show Product ASIN
- [item_views] - To Show Product Page Views
- [item_link] - To Show Product Affiliate Link
You can Download Chrome Extension Directly from Chrome Store.
For any Help or Query feel free to contact us at email@example.com